Response to Tyler's Mass Communication Blog Post


"It's so fascinating how we all take this same simple concept and turn it into this universal blueprint in how to become known and how to get a message out."

These are the exact words from Tyler's Mass Communication Blog Post found at http://instructionmanual18.blogspot.com/. In his post, he talked about how the ideas of the mass communication process are used for so many different things all across the world. His post greatly impacted me because he really dove into the class lecture and pulled out a much deeper meaning from what we talked about with Mr. Miller.

In his blog post, he talked about many different real world examples that show the use of the same ideas that the mass communication process model uses. He explained that in the film industry, as well as when writing stories, songs, and speeches, the same concept that is used for the mass communication process model are utilized. After taking some time to process what Tyler was saying, my mind was blown. He gave me a new perspective on how the mass communication process is used in real life, and I now have a better understanding of the mass communication process model. When we first talked about this concept in class, I understood the bare minimum of the whole mass communication process model. I didn't really know how it could be seen in every day life. However, after reading Tyler's post, I got a much deeper meaning and connection of the class topic to the real world. I can tell that Tyler put lots of thought and effort into this post. It really helped me understand class material more, and I agree with his ideas. Amazing job, Tyler!



Comments